For sites on HTTP, HTTPs, and using Google Tag Manager:
Important Note: Please don't include the bizible script on your 'Unsubscribe' landing page to avoid these sessions from getting attribution. Otherwise, we'll add unnecessary data to your attribution set.
Available CMS Plug-ins:Find instructions here for installing the CMS plug-ins.
For sites with Sitecore pages:
1. Log into Sitecore and navigate to your website. Then locate the Configuration folder that resides on the same level as your Home item and Metadata folder.
2. Click the plus sign next to the Configuration folder.
3. Click the plus sign next to the Tools folder.
5. In the Content tab, click the ‘Lock and Edit’ link to the lock the item for editing.
8. Click Save in the upper left corner.