If you are utilizing a compatible CMS platform, here are instructions for adding the Bizible script through the plug-in.
1) Login to your WordPress Back-end
2) Click "Plugins" → "Add new plugin"
3) Search for "Bizible"
4) Download the plugin
5) Activate the plugin
1) Drop down the Help Menu
2) Click on “Joomla Extensions”
3) Search for Bizible in the Extensions directory
4) Click the grey “Download” button
5) Save to computer
6) Back in admin, navigate to Extensions>>Extension Manager>>Upload Package File
7) Browse for BiziblePlugin.zip
8) Upload & Install
9) Verify upload under Extensions>>Plugin Manager
1) If you are in the signup process, select Drupal as your CMS and click the link. Or this one.
2) Download the .gz file that corresponds to the version of Drupal that you are using
3) In the admin panel of your site, navigate to "Modules" and then click the link for "+ Install New Module"
4) Select "Choose a File" in the second option on the install page
5) Browse for the .gz file that you downloaded (It will likely be in your "Downloads" folder)
6) Click Install
7) You will get a confirmation screen if it has downloaded successfully
8) If you get an error that says it failed, you have likely downloaded the incorrect version for your site
9) Now go back to the Modules page and find the Statistics section to see that Bizible Analytics have been installed
10) Make Sure you Enable Bizible Analytics
- (800) 913-2620