1) Lead Source (stock SFDC field) - Bizible displays the channel from which the lead was generated. Here are the values Bizible will set for Lead Source:
- Google AdWords
- Bing Ads
- Yahoo Ads
- Organic – Google
- Organic – Bing
- Organic – Yahoo
- Web Direct
- Web Referral
2) Bizible WebSource - Every lead tracked by Bizible will have a value in the Bizible WebSource field. Here are the possible values:
- If the marketing source is a Search Engine, Bizible differentiates between paid and organic search. (Google Adwords v. Organic - Google)
- If the inbound link includes a value in utm_source, Bizible use that value.
- If the click is not from Search and does not include a utm_source parameter, Bizible will report the root domain of the referring site.
Medium Value and Source:
- cpc: a paid ad from a search engine.
- search: an organic search engine.
- social: social sites, like Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin.
- email: a click from an email.
- web: All other scenarios.
- If the click is from Adwords or Bing Ads, the Campaign field will report the title of the Adwords/Bing Ads Campaign.
- If the click is from another source, and contains the utm_campaign parameter, Bizible will report the value.
- Bizible Campaign will be blank for Organic clicks and clicks which do not include a utm_campaign parameter.
6) Bizible Landing Page - The entry point to your site and the first page viewed by your lead.
7) Bizible Referrer Page - The page which directed the user to your Landing Page.
8) Bizible Search Phrase - The phrase searched by your lead on a major search engine (Google, Bing, Yahoo).
Search phrase is expected to be "(not provided)" for most Google and Yahoo clicks due to recent privacy changes.
9) Bizible Keyword -
- If the click is from Adwords/Bing Ads, this field contains the keyword and matchtype as formatted by Adwords/Bing Ads.
- If the click is not from paid search and contains a utm_term parameter, this field will report the value.
- If the click is from Adwords/Bing Ads, this field contains the title from the Ad which was clicked. Additionally, clicking this field will display the exact Ad copy seen and clicked by the lead.
- If the click is not from paid search, and contains a utm_content parameter, this field will report the value.
12) Bizible City - The location of the lead during the session based on the user's IP Address (city).
13) Bizible Region - The location of the lead during the session based on the user's IP Address (region).
14) Bizible Country - The location of the lead during the session based on the user's IP Address (country).