Watch a Demo: Letting Your Salesforce Administrator Access Your Account
To assist you, your administrator or a customer support representative may need to log in to the application using your login. You can grant access to them for a specified duration. For security reasons, the maximum period for granting access is limited to one year. During the time you have granted access, they can use your login and access your data to help you resolve any problems.
To grant login access:
- At the top of any Salesforce page, click the down arrow next to your name. From the menu under your name, select Setup or My Settings.
- From the left pane, select one of the following:
- If you clicked Setup, select My Personal Information | Grant Login Access.
- If you clicked My Settings, select Personal | Grant Account Login Access.
- Set the access expiration date by choosing a value from the picklist
- Click Save.
If an administrator, support representative, or publisher makes setup changes using your login, the setup audit trail lists those changes, including the username of the delegate user who made the changes.
Click here for Salesforce Support Link.