This short article will explain Bizible Insights, what the different icons represent and how to navigate it.
1) Once someone is tracked by the bizible script and fills out a form on your website, the person will become a lead in your system and we'll push their digital marketing data into your Salesforce (SFDC). When this occurs, you'll see the Bizible Lead Insights as a visual force page on the lead/contact/opportunity/account objects.
2) First, you'll see in the middle part of your insights, the number of session the person has had on your website. You can scroll through these sessions and navigate at will.
3) You can look at the roll up of all your sessions if you click on "All" in the middle-upper part of your insights. There, you'll understand the dates of the individual sessions, what channel or source drove these, and a set of icons specifying more information.
4) The first thing you'll see is the FT or LC icons. These represent the touchpoint position of your listed sessions. Specifically, FT stands for First Touch and LC stand for Lead Creation Touch. You can have multiple sessions but only one can have an FT or LC. You will never find multiple FTs or LCs.
5) The paper looking icons means that a page view existed within the session. It's likely that every session will include this icon.
6) If there's a beaker looking icon, this represents that an A/B test experiment occurred. We integrate with Optimizely and VWO. With this integration, we'll be able to push the experiment and variation that the user saw on their specific session.
7) If you click on any specific session (you can do this by clicking on the actual date of the session or in the upper middle part of the grouped sessions), you'll be able to see the session detail. In each session, you can see all the specific pages the user saw ordered by date and time.
8) On the right hand side of each session, you can see more of that granular marketing data that we're pushing on the bizible fields in your SFDC. In this example, you can see Ad Group, Ad Content, Campaign, Keyword, Medium. However, you can scroll down to see more of the bizible data we provide.
9) Finally, once someone has a myriad of sessions, you can use some filters within Insights to look for specific parts of their engagement on your site. You can filter by attribution touchpoint position as an example.
10) Or you can search by Page Views, AB Tests, Forms, or Events (This is a custom feature that we offer).
- (800) 913-2620